The Zenmuse L1 comes equipped with the following features
- Integrates a LiDAR module & RGB camera with a high-accuracy IMU
- Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- IP44 Ingress Protection Level for rough weather conditions
- High Efficiency 1.24 mi² covered in a single flight
- Detection Range: 450 m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx)
- High Accuracy Vertical Accuracy: 5 cm / Horizontal Accuracy: 10 cm
- Supports 3 Returns
- Point Cloud LiveView
Digitize without Compromising
Exceptional Efficiency - Generate true-color point cloud models in real-time, or acquire 1.24 mi² of point cloud data in a single flight using the Livox frame Lidar module with a 70° FOV and a visible light camera with a 1-inch sensor.
Ready When You Are - The IP44 rating allows the Zenmuse L1 to be operated in rainy or foggy environments. The Lidar module’s active scanning method enables you to fly at night.
Unparalleled Accuracy - Render centimeter-accurate reconstructions thanks to the high-accuracy IMU, a vision sensor for positioning accuracy, and the incorporation of GNSS data.
Visualize Data as You Fly - Livox LiDAR Module
- Effective Point Rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Detection Range: 450m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx) / 190 m (10% reflectivity, 100 klx)
- Supports 3 Returns
- Frame Lidar with up to 100% effective point cloud results
- Line Scan Mode and Non-repetitive Scan Mode
Everything in View
- 20MP RGB Camera
- Mechanical Shutter
- 1-inch CMOS Sensor
- GNSS, IMU, RGB Data Fusion
- Vision Sensor for Positioning Accuracy
- Accuracy: 0.025° (roll/pitch) / 0.08° (yaw)
Point Cloud LiveView
Real-time point clouds provide immediate insights in the field, so operators are able to make critical decisions quickly. You can also verify fieldwork quality by checking point cloud data immediately after each flight.
DJI Terra fuses the IMU and GNSS data for point cloud and visible light calculations, in addition to conducting POS data calculations so you can effortlessly generate reconstructed models and accuracy reports.
Measurement and Annotation
Acquire and communicate critical dimensions on the point cloud model using measurements and annotations.
Topographical Mapping - Quickly generate topographic maps using accurate digital elevation models.
Law Enforcement - Gain situational awareness and forensic intel in real-time to make informed decisions on site.
AEC and Surveying - Manage the full project lifecycle using highly accurate point clouds and 3D models.
Energy and Infrastructure - Model sparse or complex structures in detail to manage them efficiently and safely.
Emergency Response - Any time of the day, gather critical insights in real-time using true-color point clouds.
Agriculture and Forestry Management - Gain insight into vegetation density, area, stock volume, canopy width, and growth trends.