All Needed Sensors Combined In One Camera
Capture everything. Up close or from a distance. In true living color or thermal. An integrated laser rangefinder (LRF) measures the distance to an object at up to 1200 m away. A powerful, integrated payload that unleashes advanced intelligent capabilities for DJI’s industrial drone platforms.
H20T Triple-Sensor Thermal Solution
- Radiometric Thermal Camera (640x512)
- 20 MP Zoom Camera
- 23x Hybrid Optical Zoom
- 12 MP Wide Camera 82.9 Degree FOV
- IP44 Rating (protected against solid objects that are bigger than 1mm and water splashing from all directions)
- Laser Range Finder 1200 m Max Range
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50° C (Temperature Measurement is only available between -10° to 50° C)
- Active Image Stabilization and EIS
- Night Scene Mode
Radiometric Thermal Camera
- DFOV: 40.6 Degrees
- Resolution: 640x512px
- Frame Rate: 30FPS
- Thermal Sensitivity: = [email protected]
Powerful Zoom Camera
- 23x Hybrid Zoom (Optical)
- 200x Max Zoom
- 20 MP 1/1.7'' CMOS Sensor
- Video Resolution at 4K/30FPS
Everything in View
- Wide Camera
- Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm, DFOV: 82.9 Degrees
- 12 MP 1/2.3 CMOS Sensor
Precision Data Distance
- Laser Rangefinder
- Range: 3m-1200m
- Accuracy: +/- (0.2m + Dx0.15%)
640 Lines of Thermal Resolution
See the full picture without missing any details.
Night Mode Feature:
Wide Angle Mode:
Seamless User Interface:
Accurate Temperature Measurment
Tap a point to get a real-time reading of the surface temperature.
Select an area to view the lowest, highest, and average temperatures.
The DJI Matrice 300 RTK with the Zenmuse H20T Camera is designed for the following applications:
- Firefighters: Fight fires and save lives without endangering personnel.
- Search and Rescue: Act quickly to locate missing people and better plan rescue missions.
- Law Enforcement: Quickly assess a situation and plan accordingly while improving officer and bystander safety.
- Powerline Inspection: Easily visualize extensive power line networks in remote areas.
- Oil and Gas: Conduct inspections of pipelines, well sites, and more while keeping workers away from risky areas.
Color Palettes - Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the needs of specific scenarios.
Temperature Alarm - Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
Gain Modes - Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: High Gain Mode covers a smaller temperature range but is more sensitive to temperature differences; Low Gain Mode covers a wider temperature range.
R-JPEG Images - Images captured by the Zenmuse H20T are in the R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temp.
Isotherms - Visualize a specific band of temperatures to find what is important.