All Needed Sensors Combined In One Camera
Capture everything. Up close or from a distance. In true living color or thermal. An integrated laser rangefinder (LRF) measures the distance to an object at up to 1200 m away. A powerful, integrated payload that unleashes advanced intelligent capabilities for DJI’s industrial drone platforms.
H20 Triple-Sensor Solution
- 20 MP Zoom Camera
- 23x Hybrid Optical Zoom
- 12 MP Wide Camera 82.9 Degree FOV
- IP44 Rating (protected against solid objects that are bigger than 1mm and water splashing from all directions)
- Laser Range Finder 1200 m Max Range
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50° C (Temperature Measurement is only available between -10° to 50° C)
- Active Image Stabilization and EIS
- Night Scene Mode
Powerful Zoom Camera
- 23x Hybrid Zoom (Optical)
- 200x Max Zoom
- 20 MP 1/1.7'' CMOS Sensor
- Video Resolution at 4K/30FPS
Everything in View
- Wide Camera
- Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm, DFOV: 82.9 Degrees
- 12 MP 1/2.3 CMOS Sensor
Precision Data Distance
- Laser Rangefinder
- Range: 3m-1200m
- Accuracy: +/- (0.2m + Dx0.15%)
See the full picture without missing any details.
Night Mode Feature:
Wide Angle Mode:
Seamless User Interface:
The DJI Matrice 300 RTK with the Zenmuse H20 Camera is designed for the following applications:
- Search and Rescue: Act quickly to locate missing people and better plan rescue missions.
- Law Enforcement: Quickly assess a situation and plan accordingly while improving officer and bystander safety.
- Powerline Inspection: Easily visualize extensive power line networks in remote areas.
- Oil and Gas: Conduct inspections of pipelines, well sites, and more while keeping workers away from risky areas.