- Active countermeasures, including RF and GPS jamming, can easily and quickly remove a drone before it gets too close to the facility.
- Once a drone is disabled, it can be retrieved, confiscated, and examined to determine the nature of the threat.
- All alerts, flight paths, and video footage of drone threats are automatically recorded and cataloged. These are easily exported to share with internal and external stakeholders.
Locate and Arrest Pilot
- Dedrone’s direction-finding technology locates the positions of drones and their pilots, adding important situational awareness of the airspace.
- Drones often look for security gaps, on both physical and IT infrastructure. By identifying potential areas of exploit, teams can examine their security for potential gaps.
One RF-300 RF Sensor will cover an area of 120 degrees. Three RF-300 RF sensors needed for full 360 degree coverage.
Detection and Classification of Drone-Based Threats
The Dedrone RF-300 is a passive, network-attached radio sensor for the detection, classification, and direction finding (localization) of drones and their remote controls. The RF Sensor detects consumer, commercial, and hobbyist drones.
Direction Finding and Localization of Drones and Pilots
Through internal digital signal processing of radio signals, the RF-300 identifies the direction or position of signals from drones and pilots, and sends data to the DroneTracker software.
• Direction-finding locates drone and pilot
• Detects RF, WiFi, and non-WiFi drones
• Classifies drones by manufacturer, model, and unique ID
• Broad frequency range with dual-radio design
• Classifies intruders and tracks repeat offender drones
• IP65 rating
• Approximate coverage range 1 mile (depends on terrain)
• Ruggedized form factor for extreme environments
• Single connection Ethernet and power (PoE+)
• Connects to DroneTracker software (cloud-hosted or on-premise)
• Mounting hardware included
Broad Coverage for Detection of Drone-Based Threats
Using two radios and leveraging Dedrone’s DroneDNA signature library, the RF-300 detects, classifies, and alerts on drones and remote controls.
Drone and Pilot Localization
Using technology previously only available in military-grade solutions, the RF-300 makes sensitive measurements of radio signals to determine their source. With two or more RF-300s, the location of drones and pilots can be pinpointed in real-time, providing immediate risk assessment.
Cornerstone of Airspace Security
Like Dedrone’s RF-100, the RF-300 collects essential data on drone activity, including the frequency and time of incidents and classifications such as manufacturer and model. Following Dedrone’s layered approach to security, the RF-300 augments the RF-100, video-based detection, and other sensors.
Works with DroneTracker Software
The RF-300 connects to Dedrone’s DroneTracker, a software platform that analyzes data from multiple sensors, sends alerts, generates reports, and triggers countermeasures. DroneTracker includes Dedrone’s DroneDNA, a library of drone signatures that is frequently updated to detect the latest drones.