A Groundbreaking Multi-Sensor Payload
The DJI Zenmuse H20N hybrid sensor payload comes equipped with the following features and capabilities:
- IP44 Rating (Dust and Waterproof)
- Intelligent Night Scene Enhancement
- Synchronized Split-Screen Zoom Capability
- 20x Hybrid Optical Zoom
- Laser Rangefinder with 3937 ft (1200 m) Maximum Range
- Starlight Night Vision
- Two (2) 640x512 Thermal Cameras with 2x and 8x Optical Zoom
- Operating Temperature of -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
Infrared Zoom Capability
- Dual Thermal Cameras
- Resolution: 640x512 Each
- 2x Zoom (Equivalent Focal Length: 53 mm)
- 8x Zoom (Equivalent Focal Length: 196 mm)
See At Night
- Night Vision Wide-Angle Camera
- Stronger Low-Light Performance
- Starlight Sensor: 2MP
Pierce Through the Veil
- Low-Light Details
- Night Vision Zoom Camera
- 20x Optical Zoom, 128x Max Zoom
- Starlight Sensor: 4MP
Precise Distance Data
- Laser Rangefinder
- Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%)²
- Range: 10ft - 3937 ft (3 m - 1200 m)
Both the zoom and wide-angle cameras are equipped with starlight sensors that are tailor-made for low-light environments. This makes the Zenmuse H20N ideal for law enforcement, search and rescue teams and security personnel.
Infrared Zoom Function
The H20N features two thermal cameras that provide 2× and 8× zoom, together enabling up to 32× zoom. Find hotspots and inspect in close detail after zoom-in.
Synchronized Split-screen Zoom
The Zenmuse H20N supports synchronized zoom between thermal and starlight night vision cameras. Users can scale both images at the same time, which doubles efficiency and makes it easier to compare details side by side.
More Intelligent Features for Professionals
- Pinpoint accurate GPS coordinates with the Laser Rangefinder
- Track and follow moving subjects that are great distances away
- High-Res Grid Photos allow you to capture and equally divide portions of an image for detailed inspection
- One-tap Panorama provides detailed 360° photos
The DJI Zenmuse H20N comes equipped with the following thermal features and capabilities:
Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the mission requirements.
Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: High Gain Mode covers a smaller temperature range but is more sensitive to temperature differences; Low Gain Mode covers a wider temperature range.
Visualize a specific band of temperatures to highlight your targets.
Images captured by the Zenmuse H20N are in R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temperature.
Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
The Zenmuse H20N comes with DJI's basic protection plan, which includes the following:
- Up to two (2) paid replacements within one (1) year of the product's activation
- Includes one (1) standard maintenance service plan by DJI
The Zenmuse H20N "Worry-Free Basic Combo" covers accidental damage such as crashing, water damage, or signal interference.
The "Worry-Free Basic Combo" provides two (2) paid replacements within one year after the product is activated.*
* The replacement products are brand-new or equivalent to brand-new products in performance and reliability.
** The first replacement fee is $810 / 1040 € / £860, the second replacement is $935 / 1150 € / £975.