Autel SkyCommand Center enables users to manage tasks, equiptment and mission roles for their drones remotely using a computer or mobile device. The easy-to-use interface optimizes workflow and increases efficiency in time-sensitive scenarios where time is of the essence.
- Data Storage: Save and manage flight mission settings, flight logs, and other data
- Mission Planning: Plan routes and assign missions
- Remote Control: Control drone and camera remotely from the command center
- Realtime Transmission: View video feed and flight data remotely in real time
- Authority Management: Distribute operation permissions based on assigned roles
- Role Management: Create teams and assign roles such as administrator or pilot
- Firmware Management: Upgrade and manage firmware all in one place
- UAV Management: Display usage time and maintenance progress for each aircraft and battery
Multi-Channel Live Broadcasting
The Autel Robotics SkyCommand Center supports up to 32 live broadcasts at the same time, and it only takes 200 milliseconds for the drone to transmit live feed at 1080p, significantly outperforming competing products with delays of 8-10 seconds. This allows pilots to fly drones remotely with confidence and accuracy without having to account for delay time.
Remote Real-time Control
Pilots can remotely control the aircraft to suspend and return the flight. The camera's angle, zoom, and other parameters can also be set to perform shooting operations.
The Autel SkyCommand Center supports both multi-rotor and fixed-wing models, including:
EVO II series, EVO II RTK series, EVO I Enterprise, Dragonfish series, among which multi-rotor models can be used with the EVO Nest to automatically perform periodic tasks.
Autel Robotics provides two ways for users to deploy Autel SkyCommand Center: Secure Cloud stores flight logs on a stable AWS server, while Private Cloud stores them on the user's local server.
Users can log onto the platform to check the usage of each aircraft, hangar, and battery, allowing them to replace and maintain equipment in a timely manner.
Autel SkyCommand Center Principle
The drone uploads flight data through the Autel Explorer or Autel Voyager mobile app. Operators can then log onto Autel SkyCommand Center to obtain real-time information or historical data from the aircraft.