Introducing the next generation of Typhoon H with even more power than before. Creatives will benefit from the new one-inch sensor camera capable of 4K/60fps video and 20-megapixel stills. An all-new, larger, quieter six-rotor airframe provides stability in winds in excess of 30mph. The Typhoon H Plus gives you both image quality and flight stability.
The C23 one-inch sensor camera is capable of high resolution 20 megapixel stills and 4K video at 60fps,The C23 allows users to capture imagery in captivating detail. Boasting an improved low-light performance from previous models, the upgraded camera features larger aperture optics and an extended ISO range. The sensor provides exceptional dynamic range and improved signal-to-noise ratio. The camera is integrated with a 3-axis gimbal capable of continuous rotation for 360° image capture.
Typhoon H vs Typhoon H Plus
Diagonal length (Without Propellers):
Typhoon H: 480mm
Typhoon H Plus: 520mm
Maximum Video Resolution:
Typhoon H: 4K/30FPS
Typhoon H Plus: 4K/60FPS
Typhoon H: 12.4 megapixels
Typhoon H Plus: 20 megapixels
Typhoon H: 1/2 inch
Typhoon H Plus: 1 inch
Weight (With Camera):
Typhoon H: 2205g
Typhoon H Plus: 1950g
Typhoon H: Up to 20mph
Typhoon H Plus: Up to 35mph
Typhoon H: Intel RealSense
Typhoon H Plus: Intel RealSense
Other Notable Features Include:
- Extremely stable flight in winds up to 30 mph
- Intel® RealSense™ Intelligent Obstacle Navigation with 2nd generation firmware
- 40% noise reduction from previous hex models
- Powered by ST16S Smart Controller with built-in 7-inch high resolution display
- Highly reliable PX4 flight stack based on Dronecode’s universal platform
- Continuous rotation gimbal combined with retractable landing gear provide
- High aperture 1-inch image sensor
- 20MP still photos and 4K-resolution at 60fps
- 360-degree unobstructed image capture
- Improved low-light performance (compared to CGO3+)
- Intelligent Flight Modes (Orbit, Point of Interest, Journey, Curve Cable Cam, Follow Me/Watch Me
The ultra-durable Rugo
can also be used as an off-camera accent light (such as a drone landing area light), or as a utility light to help get prep and task work completed. Units can be stacked to form light rings or light strands. Thumbscrews along with a ¼”-20 and cold shoe mount and standard mount are included. This allows the Rugo
to mount to most action cameras, DSLRs, UAVs and other devices.
With 4 brightness levels, the Rugo
is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery system. The low profile, lightweight (5.6oz) light travels anywhere to help get the perfect shot…day or night. Uses include photography, videography and aerial inspections (agricultural, bridge) and aerial search and rescue.
comes with a sliding Tri-Lens™ (three interchangeable lens settings) allowing the Rugo
to adapt to different uses. Lens settings can be changed in seconds. Lenses include:
• Area = 55° lens for mid-range activities and DSLR use. Beam distance of 30 ft (10 m)
• Spot = 18° lens for longer distance shots and aerial inspections and search. Beam distance of 100ft (30 m)
• Flood = 120° lens for close-up activities and for use with wider action camera formats. Beam distance of 10 ft (3 m).
Rechargeable, Quick Swap™ Power Pack
comes with a rechargeable Quick-Swap power pack. It provides 1-6 hours of light on a single charge and fully recharges via a USB adaptor in 2.5 hours. Power packs can be swapped out in seconds with no tools. Additional power packs are also available to extend shoot time out in the field.
lights have a rugged built-to-last design. This fully submersible lighting tool can be used underwater (up to 10 ft). Its all-weather design can thrive in desert heat, heavy rain, cold of a snow storm, and everything in between. This rugged light is tough enough for any job and withstands impact.