The Walkera Goggle 4 offers an amazing FPV experience with a built in 5.8Ghz video receiver, dual antennas and 40 channels including Race Band (R Band). Equipped with a large screen and comfortable design, you can enjoy the Goggle 4 while flying your Walkera drone. You can use the Goggle 4 as a video receiver to pick up video feeds, connect the output to a TV monitor or use it as a playback device. This new amazing product combines technology with comfort and style for your personal enjoyment!
Q: is it compatible with yuneec h?
- Built in 5.8G, 5-Band, 40 different channel receiving module
- Compatible with all standard (NTSC ver and PAL ver) video signal
- Support AV input and output
- Image brightness, chroma, and contrast can be adjusted
- High-tech precision optical components, prevent visual fatigue design
- Human body engineered design, light, easy to carry and comfortable to wear
Image resolution : Actine array 3 x 800 x 480 pixels
Pixel Size: 45um x 135um / color dots pitch
Virtual image size: 60 inches
Distance of exit pupil: 30mm
Power voltage: DC 5V
Built-in battery: 7.4V 1200mah Li-Po
Work time: >120 minutes
Size: 184 x 149 x 144mm (length x width x height)
Weight: 528g (included battery)
Working environment: 0?- -45?
Storage Conditions: -20? -70?
1 - Walkera Goggles 4
1 - 5.8Ghz Antenna
1 - 2.4Ghz Antenna
1 - USB Power Cable
1 - 100~240V DC 15V / 2.0A Charger