- Six-rotor (Hex) safety, stability and reliability
- High wind-resistant airframe
- Interchangeable payloads/sensors
- Up to 28 minute flight time based on payload weight
- 360º continuous rotation camera gimbal
- Retractable landing gear
- ST16S ground station w/ integrated 7” display
- DataPilot™ mission control software system
- HDMI® output for 720P display to Command/Control
- Yuneec SDK application development
- Interchangeable payloads (E50,E90,CGOET)
- Precision Flight Plans
- Automated Flight Control
- Exothermal imaging and low light camera 1080p combined and receivable (picture-in-picture or superimposed)
- Temperature measurement and display.
- Multiple color spectra offers users selectable visualization of heat sources.
- Adjustable temperature detection scale for specific ranges.
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display.
- Large RGB sensor "sees" better detail in the dark than the human eye.
- HD and infrared simultaneous recording.
- Remote camera settings.
- 3 Axis Gimbal.
- 360 degree unlimited gimbal rotation.
- Team mode capability.
- Low distortion lens.
- CGO-ET application, available in the App Store and Google Play Store.
Search & Rescue
The CGOET is ideal for use in search and rescue missions due to its dual camera capability. The low light video camera can be used in daylight search and can be extended for use in pre-dawn/post-dusk and early morning/late afternoon times when light is low or shadows are long. The thermal camera can be deployed day or night for easier detection of people or animals. And when a hot spot is detected, the CGOET temperature detection scale can be adjusted for focus on relevant search areas.
The Yuneec sUAS system is capable of inspecting over 4000 PV panels per hour. The average human inspection is one panel per minute, requiring 8 days of effort compared to the sUAS system. The safety improvement and reduction of cost are staggering in comparison. DataPilot™ can store missions that require weekly or monthy reflight, for purposes of comparison, failure evaluation, or deterioration studies. The thermal camera can immediately identify failed or failing panels due to hotspots in the thermal display. This allows for the dispatch of repair crews to a precise location, saving time searching for a faulty or failed panel.
Pre-plan Your Flight Mission
EFFICIENT MISSION CONTROL SOFTWARE SYSTEM
Yuneec DataPilot™ is a complete solution for planning survey and waypoint-based UAV flight. Unlike other flight planning applications, DataPilot™ is integrated with the hardware and software control system utilized by the Yuneec H520 sUAS.
Precise Flight Plans
Our DataPilot™ software system enables users to efficiently and consistently create orthomaps, 3D scans, crop data imagery, or cinematic movement for repeatable, recallable aerial flight paths, without requiring expensive 3rd party software. Surveys, construction measurement, BIM components, perimeter security, accident scene reconstruction, forensic captures, 3D scans, orthomosaic, photo-stitching are generated with precision and efficiency via the DataPilot™ interface.
Missions may be stored for later recall, or planned off-site and transported to the control system via email, thumbdrive, or micro- SD card. Mac and PC users may plan missions offsite and execute missions on-site, allowing for timeplanning, collaborative mission planning, and archiving of missions in a cloud or local storage.
Automated Flight Control
DataPilot™ auto-generates survey paths with user-defined overlap/sidelap, and cross-hatching for precision 3D or large format image output. Users may define a survey resolution via altitude or inchper- pixel decisions, providing a platform that is capable of flight even in low altitude scenarios. DataPilot™ also allows for storage of maps from many map providers for access in areas with no connectivity, and provides tools for precise waypoint placement even in areas where no updated maps are available.
View Live Feed With The ST16S
DataPilot™ is integrated with the Yuneec ST16S Ground Control Station via the built-in Android 7” Multi-function display, and may be used for exporting flight logs, integrating with popular analytics and post-processing applications such as Pix4D™, Agisoft™, Datumate™, DroneDeploy™, Dronifi™, and many others.