Perfect For Any Skill Level
The Yuneec Firebird is capable of a 30 minute flight time that is safe and easy for pilots at any skill level. Fly in beginner mode, which allows you to fly manually while the drone self levels the roll and pitch axis. The other mode is called Acro Mode, which provides rate based stabilization with altitude lock for advanced pilots. Aerobatic flying is possible for more experienced pilots.
Features Multiple Intelligent GPS Functions
The Firebird comes equipped with several GPS functions that make operation simple and easy.
RETURN HOME / LOITER MODE
The Firebird will automatically return to a point near takeoff area and circle at a safe altitude.
When used, the auto-landing feature keeps the Firebird on a stabilized approach to autonomously land near the takeoff point.
The geo fence the Firebird within range and prevents it from flying outside the boundary.
SAFETY FLOOR FEATURE
The safety floor feature the Firebird from descending below the minimum altitude so it can be safely flown without concern of flying into the ground.
Firebird Smartphone App
With the Firebird smartphone app, the pilot can not only track the live image of the built-in FPV camera, but also adjust camera settings, share footage instantly to Social Media or see telemetry data such as battery indicator, speed, height and more. For an even more intense flight experience, the pilot can activate a head-up display with artificial horizon.
Other Key Features
- Instant Social Media sharing
- FPV goggles included
- Quick, no-hassle wing assembly for portability
- For beginners and professionals
- Up to 30 min. flight time
- Smart 3S 2800mAh LiPo battery
- First Person View experience
- Digital, low-latency HD video link
- Diverse GPS functions such as Return Home, Auto Landing, Geo Fence and Safety Floor
- 4K video recording
- Firebird App incl. telemetry data such as battery indicator, speed, height, etc.
- Camera settings configurable via app